lundi 17 janvier 2011

The calling into question.





          Actually, my best friend S. was taking a shower and she tought about the fact that most of my relationships end up with a fight. You're probably wondering why does S. think about me during her shower, me to, but that's not the topic. :)


         There was: 

- A.: Who was a jerk screwed S. birthday up by telling her about the surprise we were about to give her. Well I know I've used pretty hards words like "get out of my life forever!", but I really don't regret them.

-M.:  Who was the biggest jerk, asshole, son of a bitch I ever met. He lied to me about almost everything 
in his life, even his name!! Actually, I don't wanna waste your time by talking about him.        

- And the last, but not the least, T.: The one I loved for 6 years and who finally informed my that he was dating an other girl for 2 months and that he was already thinking about mariage. You wnna know the worst? I think I'm still in love with him, in fact if he comes back and apologize I'm not sur i'll turn him down... That's precisely why I provoced an argument. I told him I didn't wanna talk to him ever again. And I perfectly knew he was going to respect my wish, that's why I didn't got news from for almost a month.



           In fact, there's no calling into question, it's not me, it's them! Hope you agree! Haha The one and only mistake I made is falling in love with suckers... I even think that, the more they're bad (to be polite), the more they attract me. I'm totally lame, I'm not the kind of girls who fell in love with a sweet, romantic, ans nice guy, and I would love to change the situation, but it's impossible...